Not My Business

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Did you know it's not your business what other people think of you? If people think you are ugly, fat, annoying, sloppy, crazy, and etc., this is not your business.

I am a strong believer in thinking positive about myself. If I don't, then who will? I cannot be consumed with thoughts of other people without neglecting myself.

I have a desire to achieve my own happiness. Since this is a daily goal of mine, I cannot achieve this when I am worried about what other people are thinking about me.

I do accept constructive criticism and work on my own personal development. However, I recognize the need to discern between constructive criticism and destructive criticism. Some people share criticism to tear you down and not to help you improve. Discernment helps you recognize this.

The older that I get, the more I realize how important your thoughts are to your well-being. Each morning, I say affirmations to myself and strive to be he best version of me, not for others, but for myself. The best version of me is not the version that other people desire, but what I desire.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe