Taking Action Instead of Worrying

Wednesday, May 03, 2017




Everyone worries about something, even if you try hard not to worry. I have bible scriptures and affirmations, which I use to avoid worrying, but somehow, I find myself still  worrying about things. . Sometimes, I worry about the path that I'm currently traveling. I feel like I should be so much further in life. I allowed a major detour from what I had planned throw me off track. I won't go into details, but I should have adhered to my initial apprehensions and not taken a detour. However, life happens, and I cannot change the past. So what can I do to stop worrying about where I am in life? I can just live one day at a time and not focus on my past or future. I mean worrying about the past won't change anything. Worrying about the future doesn't change anything. I can live in the moment and channel all my negative thoughts. Whenever I start worrying, I just redirect my focus on either meditating on my breathing, what I'm doing at the present moment, or thinking of something positive. Performing either of the three tasks channels my worrying into something that I could benefit from. In my opinion, worrying makes you feel worse, and you do not accomplish anything.

What are you worrying about? What can you do about it?

Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
Check out my other blog: Mississippi Bookworm Diva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe