R. Kelly 12 Nights of Christmas

Friday, December 02, 2016


Imagine my surprise when I discovered that R. Kelly has a new Christmas album.  The title of the album is 12 Nights of Christmas.  I discovered it this week, when I was going through Christmas albums in iTunes.

In the 90s and early 2000s, I loved R. Kelly's music and his voice.  I know that I am not the only person trying to go through each of the Trapped in the Closet episodes.

This album is really, really good.  I have been playing it all week.  I have in playing in the background, while working.  R. Kelly sounds like the original R. Kelly, who we all feel in love with in the beginning.  My favorite song on the album is "Home for Christmas."

Honestly, Christmas is my favorite holiday.  My family and I have the Christmas tree up, and I am hoping to decorate more than I have ever done before.  Having a one year old running around makes it kind of difficult to put certain things up, but I am just excited this year about Christmas and the Holiday Season.  Check out the album. Tweet me your thoughts @cassandrawilde

Happy Holidays!

xoxo Cassandra

Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
Check out my other blog: Mississippi Bookworm Diva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe