The Read

Wednesday, August 31, 2016


For months, I have been a subscriber to The Read, but I just started listening to the podcasts. Today, I listened to my third episode, and I am officially hooked. Why do I like The Read? Let me count the ways.  

The first episode that I listened to happened because I was randomly listening to the unplayed episodes on my phone. Trying to get that annoying podcast badge number to disappear, I decided to listen to a bunch of random podcasts. I am not sure what I was expecting when I started listening, but I was caught off guard. 

The Read gives me life. When I was having an overwhelmingly challenging day (I am working hard to avoid being negative), I listened to The Read and was able to exhale. I mean Kid Fury and Crissle tickle me. They make me laugh over and over and over while discussing current events and the latest drama. Honestly, I could care less about the drama, but the delivery of the drama on The Read is pure joy. 

So, if you know me on a personal level sometimes, I may not be politically correct in the things that I say. Kid Fury and Crissle prove that being politically correct about things are for the birds. Laced with the profanity, The Read is filled with so much substance. I probably wouldn't like the podcast without the profanity. (Don't judge me). The profanity emphasizes their point. I can dig it.

I think my favorite part of the podcasts is the questions being asked near the end. Listeners send in their questions via email, and the answer is discussed on  The Read. Their answers give me life. I

I like listening to The Read. They make me wish we were friends in real life. I mean everyone should have friends like Crissle and Kid Fury. They seem like they would make adulting fun. Check out their podcast and let me know what you think. 

SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe