Snapchat

Friday, July 08, 2016

A long time ago, I downloaded Snapchat to my phone. After a few days, I did not understand the point of it. Eventually, I removed it from my iPhone. With the latest buzz about Snapchat, I decided to add it back to my iPhone. Even though I still do not comprehend the overall significance of it, I love the various filters that you can create. I had fun taking a variety of pictures and adding the filters.  Being able to save them was really great. Some of these images are present in My Story on Snapchat.  Additionally, the pictures end up being posted on Instagram or sent to my younger children via Skype, My oldest son receives the images in his text messages.  Check out my photos that I created. Which photo do you like?  Do you use Snapchat? What do you like the most about Snapchat? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe