Looking Up

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Image by Cassandra Hawkins Wilder
Have you ever just taken a moment and looked up?

Yesterday, I looked up through the sunroof of my car, and I snapped an image of the sky.   Despite the temperature being over 100 degrees, the sky was painted a beautiful blue.  The fluffy white clouds slowly glided past without saying a word.  The pure beauty of the heavens was so unbelievable.

Once I returned home, I decided to look up in my bedroom above my bed.  Then, I noticed that my ceiling fan was wearing a disguise: DUST.  My ceiling fan was disgusting.  We were breathing in so much dust.  I immediately jumped out of bed and started to clean the ceiling fan, the dust on the walls, and the dust on the entertainment system.  How had I missed all this dust?

Right now, I want you to look up.  What do you see? Do you see the sky? Do you see the ceiling? What is above you?



Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
Check out my other blog: Mississippi Bookworm Diva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe