Psalms 70

Friday, June 03, 2016

Every since I was a young girl, my mother and father always told me to read the Bible and pray during good and bad times in life.  When things are really hard, the bible can provide scriptures of encouragement. Many people are familiar with Psalms 23.

However, one of the scriptures that I read when things get tough is Psalms 70.  The Psalms of David can provide comfort during times of need.  My faith has gotten me through many trials and tribulations, especially during and after divorce.  I am thankful that my parents instilled in my the importance of having faith and praying.


Psalm 70King James Version (KJV)


Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
Check out my other blog: Mississippi Bookworm Diva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe