Life After Divorce: Ten Places I Want to Visit

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I haven't traveled much since being pregnant and having my youngest son.  However, I recently traveled with my oldest son.  We went on a road trip with his gifted class.  We visited Lambert's restaurant in Missouri, Chicago and Springfield, Illinois, and St. Louis, Missouri.  This mini road trip sparked a new craving for me.  I need to travel more again.

While being a professor,  I would choose conferences in places that I haven't been, so that I would be able to not only be working but have the pleasure of traveling, as well. I enjoyed being able to travel to unfamiliar places and share a connection with other scholars.

Subsequently, I wanted to be a flight attendant in my younger days because I loved the idea of being paid to travel all over the world.  Flight attendants have the best job. However, I do not think I would like to be from my family extended periods of time.

While trying to take a mental break from working an important qualitative study, I decided to write and doodle in my bullet journal.  In my bullet journal, I created a comprehensive list of the ten places that I want to visit.  For now, I want to travel to the following places:
  1. Paris
  2. New York City
  3. Philadelphia
  4. Miami
  5. London
  6. Yellowstone
  7. Bahamas
  8. Jamaica
  9. Cancun
  10. South Africa
Traveling is one of the many things that I love to do.  I am looking forward to planning these trips in the near future.

Do you like to travel?  Where do you want to go? Share you list of places to visit.

Let's connect on Goodreads.
Connect with me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.  
Check out my other blog: Mississippi Bookworm Diva.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe