New Gig - MDAH

Friday, March 04, 2016

Good morning. I am on break at the Mississippi Department of Archives and History. I am in heaven.  Even though it is a volunteer position, I am getting the mental stimulation that I needed. Gosh!!! I should have been a history major. 


The work environment is ideal. I have a cubicle to do my work. It's so quiet and peaceful. I use my Pomodoro app, which is just as calming as the quietness around me. 

Right now, I am in the break room. I am excited because I am surrounded by other employees, who are just like me. They read and drink coffee on their breaks. Just being in the presence of other people, who love what, I love feels so rewarding. 

What a great way to start the day!  Check out the image of the building. The architecture is amazing. The picture is not mine, but it was retrieved off the MDAH website. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe