Where have I been?

Monday, April 06, 2015

I am sure you are wondering where I have been in the last few months.  The posts on my blog have been few and far between, but that is for a good reason.  In September, I met a man, via Tinder (the app) based on the recommendation from a high school classmate.

Our first date was like non-other.  We test drove a QX80 Infiniti truck, went to a Jackson State Football (which my ex-husband would not let my children sit with me and him smh), ate dinner at Ichiban, and followed up with a chat on the Reservoir.  That date proved to be one of the best ones that I have ever had.  While on this date, he saw only me, even though women were throwing themselves at him (mind you, they still do smh). We have been inseparable every since.



On January 28, 2015, I married the man, who has done nothing but showed me what I have been missing all my life.  I have never been so happy. Beyond me being happy, my children are so proud to have him in their lives.  Their laughter and smiles amaze me daily.  To experience what my parents have was once a fantasy of mine.  However, I can say now that my fantasy is now my reality.  To be able to talk to someone and NOT have them criticize or judge you should be a way of life for everyone. I pray that everyone can experience what I am now.  What I admire about him the most is the promise that we have made... NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL NOT GET A DIVORCE.  We are going to work it out.  
Now the other news...

Yes, you see correctly.  I am now pregnant with "Baby Wilder." I still remember when I took the test. I cried like a baby.  I was scared as heck.  However, now, I am super excited about adding number 4 to the crew of "J's"  We will have a total of six children.  WOW.  We are truly blessed.

A few weeks ago, I was given a false diagnosis of a miscarriage.  I bled for two days before being rushed to emergency surgery.  "Baby Wilder" is jumping around still.  Even though I am on bedrest, I am starting to feel better.  I am 15 weeks tomorrow. I still have a long way to go.  Hopefully, I will continue to feel better and  be able to blog more.  I miss telling my business :)


Just know that this once miserable and divorced woman is now HAPPILY MARRIED.  Since I have experienced divorce, I think I have enough life experiences to make sure that I stay that way. :)






If you enjoyed reading this post, share on http://delicious.com/ or http://digg.com/.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe