Living Life

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Recently, I was able to have "one-on-one" time with my mom. I can't remember ever having this opportunity. I was so happy. We had a wonderful time. We spent time at Square Books, Starbucks, and Rowan Oak - William Faulkner's home. All three of these places are now my favorite places when I go home. I normally do these things alone. Sharing what makes me happy with my mom meant the world to me. I never thought that what I was doing was showing my mom how I enjoy life. I've been told the things that I enjoy are "lame" and/or "wack." To my surprise, I demonstrated to my mom how to live life. Now, I have a different outlook on what I like and experience. Once again, I learn something simple from my mom. I have been "living my life!" 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe