SEXY

Monday, October 14, 2013



By Nyki m (Own work)  via Wikimedia Common 

Hearing a man refer to me as sexy is such an annoying thing.  When I hear that word, I immediately think that the man only wants to have sex with me.  I feel as if all that is all he understands about me  ismy apparent sexual appearance.  In his mind, we are already engaged in horizontal polka.  I hate hearing someone refer to me as sexy because I know that their interest is fueled by their desire for sexual engagement.  I just said that didn't I? See what I mean? It irks me so bad.  

Dealing with a man that is pleased with my so-called sexiness becomes exhausting.  I have tried to be covered from head to toe.  Somehow, I still ooze out sexiness.  For me being sexy is not a compliment.  I view it as a nuisance.  Sometimes, I feel that I have to constantly use a filter to recognize whether the man wants to engage me beyond sex or not.

Plus, I understand that once he conquers his sexual desire nothing else really matters.  Sure, he may keep me around for a while, but the interaction is superficial and lacks substance.  Without substance you have absolutely NOTHING.  

What does the word, SEXY, do to you? Do you like hearing it?

If you enjoyed reading this post, share on http://delicious.com/ or http://digg.com/.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe