Happiness

Monday, December 31, 2012


2012 was a year to never forget.  The year was full of ups and downs, but through it all I made it.  I turned the big "30."  My health was so poor that I almost died twice.  Often times, I was felt that I was crawling through a bottomless hole. Yet, on this day, December 31, 2012, I can say I have made it. 


In 2012, I stopped taking high blood pressure pills. I lost a gallbladder, a tumor on my liver (three still remain), friendships, doubt, unhappiness,and etc... Yet, what matters the most is what I found.  I finally knows what it means to be happy.

I had always had a craving for happiness.  My craving has been fulfilled.  I always secretly wondered would I ever be happy, and I honestly can say that I am. How did I achieve this happiness as a divorced mother of three? I found happiness within myself.

When you figure out what makes you smile and happy, you realize that nothing else matters? Your world can be crumbling to the very bottom. However, if you find happiness is scrubbing the bathroom floor, you will experience a peace unlike any other.  

Use the quote at the beginning of the blogpost as your motivation and/or affirmation to be happy in 2013. 

Happy New Years!


If you enjoyed reading this post, share on http://delicious.com/ or http://digg.com/.

Have a great day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe