Catching Up - Long Overdue

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I haven't blogged since July 19 of this year. Boy, I can't believe how much time has passed and how much things have changed.  I have a new full-time job. Being able to teach at the same school, which granted to me entry to be competitive in the new world feels amazing. I love my job.  Did you hear me?! I LOVE MY JOB.

Speaking of love, so I am still single.  I was on the dating scene for awhile.  Unfortunately, no one could keep my attention.  I hate that I get bored easily.  SMH.  I also learned something about the dating world, too.  It can be lots of fun.  I don't have to take it so serious.  I also discovered that I may... yes, I may... just get married again.  Can you believe that I would actually consider that? HA!

I do have true comfort in knowing that my academic career will continue since I passed my qualifying exam. That was definitely a monster.


Am I scattered all over the place? Yes... there is a reason...

So what "inspired" me to expose my business today?  Well, honestly, yesterday, someone tried to walk in my apartment at 12:37 am.  I just happened to be in the living room and screamed. Apparently, I scared them off.

So I have been replaying it and trying to wrap my mind around what happened. The end result is some true soul-searching and really getting some things into perspective. However, I need to get to finish my finals and put the children to sleep.

I will leave you with this thought...

When faced with the unexpected and a true sense of urgency, what is your first response? 

I will write soon.

Good night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe