May 22, 2012

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Believing that this day would trickle down the road to self-pity and sadness, I never would have thought that this day would be forever engrained in my memory. I was overwhelmed with helplessness and restlessness. I was in so much pain. I just knew I would be so sad and depressed, but on this day, I had a friend who turned all of this around.

I remember she said she was coming to visit. I was kind of apprehensive. My house wasn't clean just like I wanted it to be. I couldn't move around too much. Plus, I was feeling sorry for myself.

She disregarded this and made me feel at ease. She stayed all day. She helped me clean and organize my house. She played with my youngest child. She even picked up the other two children from a school.

On May 22, 2012, I had a friend that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that she not only cared for me and my well-being but cared about my children and my sister as if she was blood relatives. I will never forget how she turned a predicted gloomy day into one of the best days of my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe