Ramblings

Thursday, May 31, 2012

After being carless for days, I decided to rent a car.  I hate to have to spend that kind of money, but I was able to return to my livelihood.  Today, I am downgrading several things like this cable television I signed up for this month. I am sooo tempted to just eliminate the cable again, but my children have fallen in love with it. Unfortunately, I am not pleased. You never can find anything to watch.  Then, they tease you the first week by allowing you watch ALL channels and take them off later. I got rid of HBO and kept my Netflix. At least with Netflix, I can always find something to watch.

Today I have to go to the doctor, and unfortunately, I feel like CRAP.  My arms are aching. I am experiencing nausea. The Glade air fresheners fresh scents are annoying the heck out of me.  I don't know if I am just hormonal or what, but I just feel cranky.

I saw Men in Black III in 3D yesterday. I was BORED. I did not like it. Plus, the stupid 3D glasses caused me to get a migraine.

Well, I am finish posting for now. Just sooooo moody, today! Have an awesome day!

*image retrieved from http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XzhGB6KQ154/Tc4VXIsgwYI/AAAAAAAAAbI/YMEWwBpcGs0/s1600/moody_person.jpg



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe