Mother's Day: Day Four in the Hospital

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am pissed and upset, all in one today. What a wonderful way to start your Mother's Day! I didn't awake to the cheerful greetings of my children. I was awaken by a phlebotomist, who was assigned to stick me for the umpteenth time. I refused the sticking. She left mad at me. Oh well. My arm is bruised like I am a dang junkie.

I decided to do some research on what's wrong with me.  I have a liver hemangioma.  I also need my gall bladder removed.  The hemangioma has to be removed first then the gall bladder surgery will take place.  Unfortunately, reading about it hasn't helped me much.

My mom preaches today. I wish I could hear her. She hasn't preached in years. I am so glad she gets the opportunity to preach. So many men preachers are hateful and spiteful to women preachers.  Funny,  the words of the Bible can always be used to satisfy one's own belief when necessary.

I really miss my children and they have only been away from me about 12 hours.  I thought this blogpost would help me feel better, but it is making me sad.

I hope everyone, who reads this, has a wonderful Mother's Day.

God Bless.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe