Let Me Update You

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I haven't posted in a long time. So many things have transpired in my life. I am totally amazed. Ironically, I am so happy that I'm bursting with joy.  I have finished my first 5k walk. That was so much fun. I finished in 37 minutes. Planning on signing up for many more, I think that 5k walks/runs could be a really great hobby of mine.

I finished my first year of working on my PHD in Policy and Administration. I can't believe a year has gone by since I started. From having bouts of doubt and discouragement to almost wanting to give up, I am just elated that I made it.  The next hurdle is mastering my qualifying exam. I am looking forward to it, too.

What's new in your world? What are you interested in reading on my blog. Share your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe