Dating in 2012

Tuesday, May 01, 2012


I am still single. This dating "thing" is quite interesting.  I have discovered that online dating is a unique and quiet perversion. I don't like online dating and definitely wouldn't recommend it. I only tried the free sites. I couldn't imagine spending money for the kind of disappointment I have encountered. The really great guys are extremely cocky (I guess they realize they are a rarity) and irritating.  I constantly clash with them. Other guys I have met aren't compatible because we are in/from two different worlds.  Unemployed and living with your mother is not compatible to me since I already have three children and work 3/4 jobs to make a living.  Additionally, some guys don't like how busy I am. Who would have thought that would be a problem? Wouldn't you like someone, who was too busy to be a bugaboo and who was too busy to cheat? Guess not. I reconnected with some guys. Unfortunately, the interactions have been disappointing. I can smell "game" a mile a way now, and just don't have the time or energy to entertain it.  Therefore, I have decided to remain in the "cut."  If I bump into someone and we hit it off, good. If I do not, life goes on, AND I am still happy... Good.

What is some dating advice that you live by? What are some can't stands and must-haves?  Share your thoughts about online dating.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe