Been A Long Time

Thursday, April 05, 2012

I have not posted in forever. Time is a rare commodity, when it comes to things I like to do. I have moved into a new apartment complex and haven't quite settled in just yet. My oldest son has turned 10. His birthday would have been my seventh wedding anniversary. The irony of the situation is that my ex-husband and I will spend our wedding anniversary together.

It has been a year since I have moved out. I am completely divorce. The papers have been signed.

School is ROUGH to say the least. I have been having health problems. There are tingling sensations in my feet and hands. I have been taking my blood pressure medicine and my vitamins. Somehow though, I still don't have the energy I need or once had.

I am looking forward to the break this weekend. This break is desperately needed. I probably will do what I DO NOT want to do and that is work. I really need to take a mental and physical break from everything. I really just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.

My ex-husband and I get along so great now that it is scary.  I wonder often why we couldn't get along great while we were married.  Co-parenting with him is amazing.

I don't really have anything new and exciting to share right now, but I am striving to entertain my readers more.

Please let me know if you read my blog. I want to develop a conversation with my readers....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe