Thankful

Thursday, February 02, 2012

I am thankful for my faith and how it has grown, especially since my divorce. I am thankful that my children know and understand the essence and power of prayer so much that they never fail to pray in the morning on their way to school. I am thankful for the variety of friendships I have developed over the years, their significant roles in my life, and their sustainability.  I am thankful for having two wonderful parents, who have taught me how to accept myself, who taught me how people can love unconditionally, and who believed in me, regardless of the mistakes I have made. I am thankful that I endured the past ten years. Without the life experience lessons, I wouldn't have evolved into a determined woman. What are you thankful for in your life?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe