Achievable Goals: Abigail Branson

Thursday, December 01, 2011

When I was sitting in class, I began to completely shut down and doubt all my capabilities.  As my instructor talked about what our final was about, I felt my eyes swell up with tears. I felt myself feeling like I was going to crash down into the pits of hell. I was just doubting I could do it. At the conclusion of class, my instructor played a YouTube video of one of my classmates' daughter. Her name is Abigail Branson. She has Spina Bifida. She is having surgery on next Thursday, and my classmate will be missing his final exam. Watch the YouTube Video. Then think about your own goals. I left class crying but with a new feeling of motivation. I can get this PHD and get the material presented. I have goals to achieve.  Let me know what you think. Everyone has a struggle. How you deal with your struggle makes a world of a difference.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe