Prayer Journal

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My prayer journal is becoming more and more important to me. I felt so blessed, as I marked off prayer requests that were answered for friends and family. I am relieved to go back and read my journal filled with positive things. I have found old journals that scream pain and agony. Those journals usually leave me either angry or upset. However, my prayer journal makes me feel optimistic and positive when I reflect back on it. I love asking my friends and family for their prayer requests. If anyone looks in my prayer journal, all that one will notice is the numerous requests for others and not for myself. I'm content with doing that because I'm sending out positive energy and receiving positive energy in return. To make it special, I write my requests for my friends and family, and then I send them a picture I have taken of the request. I begin my prayer journal with Philippians 4:6-7. Then I make my prayer requests. Do you keep a prayer journal? What bible verses guide you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe