My Personal Mission Statement

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Recently, I received my Franklin Covey Leadership Ring-bound Daily Day Planner refill. Just in time for one month before school starts. I am hoping to develop better time management skills and planning skills.   I am determined to live a fulfilled life. I think that sometimes I waste time. So, I am trying to get better at managing my time.  In this planner, there are some exercises/activities to do to help you manage your time better.  Thanks to these activities I have written a personal mission statement to guide my life.  
My personal mission statement:
I'm on a life journey to enjoy everything that happens to me and everything I do. I believe that every action I take and every thought I have is directed by my values and integrity. I desire to educate and inspire all those who know me to achieve self-actualization, to live live out their life's purpose, and to dwell in the love of God with no regrets. 
I am going to read Stephen R. Covey's book, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People."  I am on a "Happiness" campaign.  I am so excited. 


What is your personal mission statement? What are your values? What kind of person do you want to be?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe